Can’t deal with the sound of other people eating. Especially crisps. I am slowly recoiling into myself night now.
I don’t think dad understands the true extent of my emetophobia. He called me downstairs and said “Your sister’s in the toilet and feels like she’s going to be sick, can you…” He got a response from me that involved me running back upstairs whilst shouting “WHY DID YOU CALL ME DOWN OH GOD OH NO” and now I’m hiding in my room away from all things vomit related.
DBS post #747583
Got told it was printed and sent to me on Thursday. It’s Tuesday and haven’t had anything through the post. All I want is to start work.
Rob’s brother and his family have, in the time I’ve waited for my DBS, moved to Australia and their furniture and belongings have been shipped to the other side of the world quicker than it’s taken the police to do a computer check on me. This is so frustrating.
Dad’s annoyed because he just sat on his glasses and bent them.
When he showed me, I think me saying “hang on, can’t see, let me put my glasses on.” angered him more. Hahaha whoops.
"Why does my boyfriend even bother putting up with me?!" Example #36183
1. Chocolate is only a temporary fix.
2. A properly-fitting bra is not a luxury. It is a necessity.
3. Your happiness is your happiness and yours alone.
4. How to apply red lipstick.
5. How to wear the crap out of red lipstick.
6. A boyfriend does not validate your existence.
7. Eat the extra slice of pizza.
8. Wear what makes you feel gracefully at ease.
9. Love the world unconditionally.
10. Seek beauty in all things.
11. Buy your friends dinner when you can.
12. Wear sunscreen like it’s your second job.
13. Try with all your might to keep in contact with far-away friends.
14. Make the world feel at ease around you.
15. Walk with your head up.
16. Order a cheeseburger on the first date if you want to.
17. Never, ever bite your nails.
18. Swipe on some lipstick, put on your leather jacket, and sneak into a bar somewhere.
19. Learn from your mistakes that night.
20. Dental hygiene is not multiple choice.
21. Your GPA is not a confession of your character.
22. There is strength in breaking down.
23. You don’t have to like yoga.
24. Pick a tea.
25. Take care of your feet.
26. Pick a perfume.
27. Even if you’re tall, wear the heels anyway.
28. Classy is a relative term.
29. Drink whiskey if you like whiskey.
30. Drink wine if you like wine.
31. Like what you like.
32. Offer no explanation.
33. Advil and Gatorade.
34. You are no less of a woman when you’re in sweats and gym shoes than a woman in stilettos and a pencil skirt.
35. A woman is a woman is a woman.
36. Love your fellow woman with all your heart and soul.
37. Cry, uninhibited, with your friends.
38. Laugh until you can’t breathe with your friends.
39. Tell me everything.
40. Exercise to be strong and healthy. A beautiful soul needs a sturdy vessel.
41. There is no shame in hoping for love.
42. My cooking is the best cooking.
43. Do not take sex lightly.
44. I mean it.
45. Anna Karenina. I’d like it if you read it.
46. The world spins on the principle of inherent tragedy.
47. Do not be blind to it.
48. Men are effectively idiots until the age of 26.
49. Carbohydrates are not the enemy.
50. Involve yourself in an organized activity of your choosing.
51. Listen to classical music occasionally.
52. Take hot baths.
53. Do not use bath salts.
54. You are more than capable.
55. I promise.
56. Don’t smile if you don’t mean it.
57. Mean your anger. Mean your sadness. Mean your pain.
58. I am always, always listening.
60. Get stuck in a foreign country with $4.67 in your account.
61. Make me furious.
62. Make me worry.
63. Come home smelly, tired, and with a good story.
64. Your story isn’t really yours.
65. You are a compilation of others’ stories.
66. Well-fitting and modest is ALWAYS sexier than too small and tight.
67. Who cares if glitter isn’t tasteful?
68. It’s too much eyeliner if you have to ask.
69. Learn to bake for when you’re sad and I’m not there.
70. Humility and subservience are not synonyms.
71. Wash your face twice per day.
72. Be gentle with your skin.
73. Science is really cool.
74. So is literature.
75. And history.
76. And math.
77. There is no substitute for fresh air.
78. Carry your weight.
79. Make up for it later if you can’t.
80. That salad is not better than pasta and it never will be.
81. You’re fooling no one.
82. Find at least three green vegetables you can tolerate.
83. A smoothie is not a meal.
84. Expect the best from everyone.
85. People will let you down.
86. Bask in the sun (wearing a sunhat and SPF 90).
87. There is a certain kind of man you need to avoid at all costs.
88. You’ll know it when you meet him.
89. What other people say is right doesn’t always feel right.
90. What feels right is where your happiness is.
91. Give thoughtful gifts.
92. Form an opinion.
93. Stick to it.
94. Exfoliation in moderation.
95. Argue with people when you need to.
96. If it’s worth fighting for, fight fiercely.
97. Don’t fight for acceptance.
98. You shouldn’t have to.
99. Take pictures, but not too many.
100. Follow your bliss at all costs. (I’m cutting you off at 22, though).
101. Chocolate ice cream, however, might just be a permanent fix.
101 things I will teach my daughters (via ha-lay-na)
I’m such an idiot. I’ve just managed to spill like 50ml of nail polish remover down myself and on both mine and Rob’s pillows. It soaked through my top and bra and my god does it burn. Also clears the airways a fair bit hahaha
Leave my room for a few minutes to make a cup of tea and suddenly the animals descended. Thanks Charlie for at least relegating yourself to the floor…
What the hell is with these Youtubers taking advantage of their position as role models and sexually assaulting women/underage girls/intoxicated females/NON CONSENTING individuals. I’m reading a number of new allegations made every day, it’s crazy. It’s good that all these people are coming forward and hopefully appropriate action can be taken.
It’s 12:30am and I’m sat in bed with the cat on my lap and holding the iPad in front of him which has a full screen video of fish swimming about in their tank. What the hell is my life. Saturday night and I’m entertaining my cat.